Saturday, November 21, 2020

Previously Published in Envoi Poetry . . .



Building a Braintrust

in a wallless house.  I borrowed conceptual
confinements from the depths of my past.  Disappointments
cling, lending their shallows and shadows.  Falty 
furnishings for future guests.  Guess
their solid
                 arity dissolved with my conscious.  Objections
to pre-conceived ideologies have been wavering
through the windows.  I recognize
their wanderlust.  Breadcrumbing
has no place.  Here,
the company line in mute
                                         able parameters.  Mark
your moments in chalk.
The outlines are soulless but significant.
Every body [of brilliance] must have a believable point
for provability.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Previously Published in Epigraph . . .

To Spin Or Not To Spin Static transporter taunts me infinitely across a room of mirrors, reminders of necessity.  Cold motivators of perpetu...