Monday, February 12, 2018

What to Expect Here . . .


I've never blogged before, but I've been told all authors should have one, so I'm going to give it a go. . .

So, what you should expect to see here on my blog?  Well, for starters, I will be posting all of my previously published poems.  Why?  Well, a couple of reasons -- 1.  I'm updating my publication resume and since I'll be revisiting them all, I thought I'd share them with you.  2.  I write to be read, and the only way to get them read is to publish and re-publish them.  3.  They may just speak to someone out there, and if they do, drop me a comment.  and finally, 4.  Because I can (and let's be honest, what else am I going to do with them. LOL)

From time to time I'll also be posting calls for submissions from my small press -- Kind of a Hurricane Press.  And, I'm not going to lie, sometimes I might just babble on about writing or poetry or something I've recently read.  I do that.  Hopefully, you'll find it fun and interesting.  That's the goal at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previously Published in Epigraph . . .

To Spin Or Not To Spin Static transporter taunts me infinitely across a room of mirrors, reminders of necessity.  Cold motivators of perpetu...